We want to share some cute dog memes, funny jokes and some activities you can do with your dog this weekend in the city! Enjoy!
Now for some jokes:
- Q: Why did the dog cross the road?
- A: To get to the “barking” lot!
- Q: What kind of dog does Dracula have?
- A: A bloodhound!
- Q: What do you call a dog magician?
- A: A labracadabrador.
- Q: What do you call a frozen dog?
- A: A pupsicle.
- Q: What is the dogs favorite city?
- A: New Yorkie!
Looking for something to do with your dog this weekend? We’ve found a few fun dog-friendly events in the city!
- Saturday, May 30th: It’s My Bark Day
- @ Rockaway Freeway Dog Park from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- There’s everything from trick contests, raffles, giveaways, pet adoptions to free spraying/neutering and much more!
- Sunday, May 31st: Adoptapalooza
- @ Union Square Park, North Plaza from 12 pm.-5 p.m.
- You can get advice from pet professionals about training, grooming and pet care! There will also be product giveaways, pet photographers, dog shows, microchipping, and much more for you, your pups and family!
Until next time,